- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect and use your data?
- Data used for marketing or shared with third parties
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies for other websites
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information. Personal information is any data that relates to an individual to use as identification like:
- Personal identification information – This data is provided by you for registration and for using other services – name, email address, phone number, postal address etc.
- Browser and visit information – This data is provided by your browser and visits you made on our website – browser type, operating system, IP address, demographics, etc.
However, you can browse our website without providing your personal information.
How do we collect and use your personal information?
Collection of personal information
We collect your data in the following forms:
Use of personal information
- Register online or place an order for any products or services
- Complete a survey or provide feedback on our products or services or via emails
- Visit our website using your browser’s cookies
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your account on our website
- To process details related to your orders and refunds
- To identify you once you register on our website
- To provide you better usability and service
- To contact you and respond to your queries and feedbacks
- To understand which sections of the website are visited and how frequently
Data used for marketing or shared with third parties
Data used for marketing
Based on your preference, our organisation may send you marketing emails for products, services, and offers that you might like. You have the right at any time to stop our organization from contacting you. You can anytime opt-out of our marketing-related emails at a later date.
Data sharing with third-party sites
Our organisation will never share your personal information with third-party sites without taking prior permission from you. Though, we share your personal information within the organisation, and authorised third-party services.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information provided to us.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to tell us to correct the personal information that you believe needs correction. You also have the right to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erase – You have the right to ask us to erase all your personal data at any time. We may retain substantive matter (comments, forum posts, photos) whilst ensuring you are not named or identified.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our organisation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You can anytime ask us to transfer your personal information to any other organisation or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies for other linked websites
How to contact us?
Last Updated: June 23, 2023